What is a good replacement for QuickBooks?
- You outgrow QuickBooks or legacy software that worked fine when the business was small but can’t scale
- You are frustrated by a lack of integration from niche solutions that don’t talk to each other
- You want to make the right business decisions at the right time, with real-time information – QuickBooks was not built to manage that
- You have disparate set of data and as consequence, lack of visibility. The information is stored in separate systems or spreadsheets and your data is not updated in real-time
- Your staff is inefficient because of manual processes that are creating errors.
Where to go when you outgrow QuickBooks?
Change is inevitable as your company expands. Now more than ever is the time to focus on increasing efficiency, simplifying core processes and boost productivity.
There are literally hundreds of ERP systems to choose from, with a wide range of capabilities, strengths, and price.
SAP for instance, offers a dedicated ERP for the needs and budget of small businesses called SAP Business One. Trusted by 80.000 SMEs in over 150 countries, SAP Business Onehas been a long-time favorite of smaller firms and subsidiaries of large enterprises.
Containing integrated financials, sales/CRM, inventory, purchasing, MRP and manufacturing functionality –business one is perfect for companies looking for an easy to use, integrated business management system.
Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, SAP Business One make growth simple, helps you capture all your critical business information so you can act fast and make more strategic decisions based on real time data.
- SAP Business One is easy to use
- Quick and easy to set up
- It can easily be customized and extended to meet your evolving needs
- It is flexible. SAP Business One is available on premise or in the cloud.
Need to understand the importance of this ERP for your business? Read ‘How can SAP Business One be beneficial for your business growth’ in our blog article.
Migrating from QuickBooks to SAP Business One with Consensus International, Gold SAP Partner
Consensus International is an SAP Business One Partner we over 33 years of experience helping small businesses in their digital transformation journey.
We are not only experts in SAP Business One, but we are also passionate about technology and people. We have an impeccable track-record of 900+ successful SAP Business One implementations.
Think you’ve outgrown QuickBooks? Contact us to guide you from the ERP evaluation process to the implementation and beyond.
‘A good day at work for any Consensus employee is when we can make a change, no matter how big or small, in an SAP Business One user’s work life, for the better’.
It is not a secret that QuickBooks was not designed to manage your entire business. Instead, a good ERP solution allows you to focus on running your business and provides a competitive advantage as you connect your business functions and gain real-time access to data for better decision making.
Want to know more about how we can help? Get in touch with us
Consensus International is an SAP Gold Partner that sells, implements, trains, and supports its customers on SAP Business One from its offices in Florida, Texas and Massachusetts.
If you are evaluating SAP Business One, get in touch with us.