Modules included in SAP Business One
The modules included in sap business one are the following:
- Financial Management
- Sales and CRM
- Purchasing and Inventory Control
- Production Planning
- Business Intelligence (B1)
- Analytics and reporting.
A single view of your business to help you stay in control
All the modules work together to provide greater insights into your business so you can make decisions based on real time information.
- Implement or adapt predefined chart of accounts templates
- Carry out accounting transactions, such as journal entries and vouchers and recurring postings
- Use multiple currencies for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Define and manage budgets
- Handle payment terms, customer reminders, and cash collections
- Manage direct and indirect expenses and revenues for multiple cost centers, branches, and business units.
Banking and reconciliation:
- Manage incoming and outgoing payments with cash, checks, electronic bank transfers, and credit cards
- Process bank statements and perform automatic reconciliation of ledgers
- Clear multiple accounts receivable and payable invoices automatically in batches.
Fixed asset management
- Eliminate the need for repetitive manual data entry by simplifying the management of your fixed assets with a virtual function.
Financial reporting and analysis
- Improve business planning and audit review process creating standard or customized reports from real time information.
Sales and Customers Management
Opportunity and sales management: manage the sales cycle and activities from the first contact until the deal is closed, predict sales potential, and analyze sales outcomes.
Marketing Campaign Management: build, manage and analyze marketing activities.
Customer Management: store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook.
Service Management: simplify management of customer warranties, service calls, and service contracts
Reporting and analysis: create detailed reports and stay updated on all aspects of the sales process
Mobile your sales team: SAP Business One mobile app will allow you to manage your sales information on the road.
Purchasing and inventory control
- Create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts
- Link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
Master data management:
- Manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface
- View account balance and purchase analyses and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
Warehouse and accounting integration:
- Achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels.
Warehouse and inventory management: manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
Bin location management: manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, setting up allocation rules, optimizing stock movement, and reducing picking times.
Goods receipt and issue control: record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
Production and material requirements planning: create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
Efficient reporting: generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
Business Intelligence, Analytics, and reporting
Report creation and customization:
- Use the drag and relate feature to access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
- Create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas.
Consensus International is an SAP Gold Partner that sells, implements, trains, and supports its customers on SAP Business One from its offices in Florida, Texas and Massachusetts.
If you are evaluating SAP Business One for your business, get in touch with us.