Journal Vouchers in SAP Business One
Journal vouchers in SAP Business One help you to create journal entries as drafts first, edit and post them later.
What is a Journal Entry Voucher?
A journal voucher is a draft stage document that creates no values in the general ledger. At this stage, the journal voucher can be checked and completed and then recorded. The input template is identical to that of the Journal Entry window.
Our SAP Business One team at Consensus prepared this video that addresses the following:
- Journal Entry vs. Journal Voucher
- Main differences and when to use them
- How to add a new Journal Voucher
- Adding Entries to existing Journal Entries
- Posting Journal Vouchers
- Deleting Entries from Journal Vouchers
- Removing Journal Vouchers
- The Journal Voucher Window
Working with Journal Vouchers in SAP Business One